Cancellation and Reschedule Policy for Securities Training Courses
- Substitutions of attendees may be made at any time.
- Cancellations and/or rescheduling requests must be received, in writing, by email or fax 281-465-9616. You are responsible for ensuring that Patten Training & Review receives your written request. We will reply with an email acknowledgement.
- Attendees must cancel more than 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date to receive a full refund.
- Cancellation requests received 4 to 10 business days prior to the scheduled course date will result in a credit toward attendance of a future training course within 12 months of the original course date. Rescheduling is allowed on a one-time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted. If you do not attend a training course within 12 months of the original course date, the entire course fee will be forfeited.
- Cancellations made 3 or less business days prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule training courses at any time. If we cancel or reschedule a training course due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund, but we are not responsible for expenses you incurred for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any other related expenses as a result of such cancellation. If we cancel a training course in which you are already enrolled, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, therefore please be sure to always provide a valid email address.