Cancellation and Reschedule Policy for Web-Based Training
- Substitution of attendees may be made at any time.
- Cancellation and/or rescheduling requests must be received, in writing, by email or fax. You are responsible for ensuring that Patten Training & Review receives your written request. We will reply with an email acknowledgement.
- If you cancel more than 10 business days prior to the first day of training, your training fee will be fully refunded.
- If you cancel 10 or less business days prior to the first day of training, 50 percent of the training fee will be refunded.
- Rescheduling requests are accepted within a minimum of 24 hours' notice. If possible, training block(s) will be rescheduled to another available time slot, preferably within 2 weeks of the originally scheduled class. The rescheduled class must take place within 12 months. If the web-based class has not taken place within 12 months of the originally scheduled date, we will consider the class cancelled by you, and all deposits, fees, and remaining balance will be forfeited. We reserve the class dates you schedule for your personal use, thereby preventing us from scheduling classes for other clients on those dates. Rescheduling is allowed on a one-time basis only, with no further rescheduling permitted.
- If you encounter technical problems or other issues that cause a delay in the start of the class by 30 minutes or more, we may proceed and complete the training if possible and if time permits. If not, we will work with you to reschedule the training to the next available time slot, which may or may not be the same day.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule training at any time. If the training is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee may be credited toward a future class rescheduled at your convenience and based upon our availability. We are not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.